* “Success people accept life as it is, with all its difficulties and challenges. They adapt to it rather than complain about it. They accept responsibility for their own lives instead of blaming or making excuses. They say YES to life in spite of its negative elements and make the most of it, no matter what the circumstances”.
* “Successful people develop and maintain a positive attitude toward life. They look for good in others and in the world, and usually seem to find it. They see life as a series of opportunities and possibilities, and always explore them”.
* “Successful people build good relationships. They’re sensitive to the needs and feelings of others. They’re considerate and respectful. They have a way of bringing out the best in other people”.
* “Successful people have a sense of direction and purpose – they know where they are going. They set goals, accomplish them, and then set new goals. They accept and enjoy challenges”.
* “Successful people have a desire to learn: about life, the world, and themselves. They see learning as a joy, not a duty. They continually enrich their lives by learning new things and improving themselves. They are always discovering, always growing”.
* “Successful people are action-oriented. They get things done because they are not afraid of hard work, and they don’t waste time. They use it in constructive ways. They don’t get into ruts or become bored because they’re too busy looking for new experiences “.
* “Successful people maintain high standards in their personal conduct. They know that honesty is one of the main ingredients in the character of a good person. They are consistently truthful in both their private and public lives”.
* “Successful people understand the difference between existing and living, and aways choose the latter. They get the most out of life because they put the most into it. They reap what they sow. And they enjoy life to the fullest”.
Hal Urban – Life’s Greatest Lessons